Return to play workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
This workshop is here to support coaches looking to make a successful return to the pitch and for those coaches who have already made a return and seek to better understand the impact on learning that COVID-19 will have on players and coaches. Check-in and join the conversation as founder of The Coaching Lab Jack Rolfe shares a coaches account of delivering sessions during the restrictions of COVID-19 to a full return to play from his coaching in Perth, Western Australia.
- How do you add challenge to sessions?
- How can you make training look and feel like the game?
- What does session-design and content look like to support player development?
- What are the learning implications for players and coaches when you fully return to play without constraints?
TIME ZONES: 18:30 - UK / 19:30 - EUROPE / 13:30 NEW YORK
This workshop will form a new series of coach development workshops delivered by The Coaching Lab in the coming weeks and months. Keen to learn more about our bespoke workshop delivery? Simply drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org - We're here for you!
- WEBINAR ONLY£12£120£0
- WEBINAR WITH RESOURCES£20£200£0